Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday of Rest

The weather here in DC has been lousy and Tony is just finishing midterms. So, we made a decision to stay home today and worship here. We listened to a sermon on line after sleeping until 2pm. Yes, I said 2pm. It was fabulous. I actually feel rested and ready to take on the week. My rested feeling isn't just physical, it is also emotional. Finally, I feel like I am moving away from the grief and anger that has encompassed me this week. Or, maybe it has been surrounding me for a while now, building with each recent loss. At any rate, I feel peaceful, rested.

I have a feeling Tony is going to drag me off to bed soon, but I wanted to pose this thought: what do you need to do to heal? What do you need to do to find peace and rest? Do what you need to do.

Oh, and I promise that I will finish filling you in this week on what has gone on over the last few months.

Roll On.

No comments:

Post a Comment